Today in the papers there's an article about Somaly, the Cambodian woman I met at Fi's event.
It made me all excited to get back.
There are so many things I want to do, and I guess I can't do them all. But that shouldn't stop me from trying, right?
And then Mum reads out an article about how they want to extend the visiting hours of Angkor Wat - one of the places I'm anxious to get to. So in the papers today are calls for 2 things - one touristy and one for a good cause - that I really want to do.
Could it be more clear?
Anyway I was thinking about things that I want to accomplish in the near future and here it is so far:
1. Be published in a regional magazine. (Junk)
2. Be published in a regional newspaper. (Phnom Penh Post)
3. Be published in an international magazine. (Rolling Stone? haha, one day, one day.)
4. Be published in an international newspaper. (New York Times, perhaps?)
5. Be published in a local newspaper. (and I think this is the hardest of all)
6. Meet/see Paul McCartney.
7. Meet/see Mick Jones/Paul Simonon.
8. Get a diving license.
So this is what I hope to do by.... let's say end 2010.
Okay 1,2, and 8 by this year.
3, 4, 5 by 2010.
6 and 7 can't have a time limit.
There we go, all set for the next 1 and a half years.