Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 52 - Oh, decisions, friendship and love

So I've made a decision on the next step - I won't post it yet in case I change my mind, as I tend to do, but I'll work on sorting it out over the weekend and hopefully all goes according to plan, or more importantly, the way they're meant to be.

Spent the day with mum and dad at Parkway and did some shopping - it's been so long since I bought new clothes and everything was a bargain.Not that I have much money to spend but hey, every girl needs new clothes now and then. Especially when they're so cheap. And mum bought me new shoes, which I very much needed.

Went to Yi Han's house for dinner and caught up with some old friends - it gave me such comfort to be with them after all that's been happening with some of my other dear friends. I think if there's any silver lining to this dark cloud, it's that it has brought me closer to my other friends, and that's always a good thing.

Darkness before dawn, as they said tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment