Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Milestones

Having a great time at Singapore River Festival's Milestones.
Got to see bands from the 70s, 80s and 90s, and tonight is a selection of current bands.

A cool band of brothers.



Lead by this cool old man (who in true rock star fashion stopped to pose when he saw me snapping a shot).



and his hot (but skinny) nephew.



I wanna be like her when I'm her age.




Sales at the stall have been going quite well. Broke even on the 2nd day so whatever we made yesterday and over the next 2 days is profit, hehe. Doesn't even matter actually, we're having so much fun watching the bands and getting to know our stall-holding neighbours, who are selling some awesome stuff which I bought at neighbourly discounted rates.

One of our neighbours.



They just happened to have this shirt on sale. Obviously I had to have it.



And we also happen to have the same shoe size, so I bought these pretty things.



Another 2 days to go, I'll be sad when it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment