Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Where do we go from here?

Have quite a few exciting things coming up in the next few days/weeks/months - although none of them bring in any cash, of which I have none of.

But it's okay, things somehow get sorted out in the end.

Went out for Yi Han's birthday and Shila puts it perfectly - all you need is love, grass and good friends. Don't know what I'd do without those guys - especially at times like these when everything's out of sorts and there isn't anything stable in my life.

We got him a Jamie Oliver cookbook (he's good in the kitchen) and went for dinner at this place we've been meaning to go to at Tanglin Mall called Oomphatico - walked right past where Di works.

Went for drinks at Harry's where we had 25% discounts coz Shaun and Elin work at Esplanade.Then we headed to the rooftop where we made nuisances out of our soon-aging selves.







Went to pick Daddy up from Sentosa the other day and enjoyed the best sunset ever. Seriously, that place is really pretty. Tonight I offered my freelance proofreading services to him and oh, how much I miss it! It's so therapeutic to make wrong things right or right things better, even if it's as simple as cutting down a sentence or adding a coma.

I'd originally said that he had to pay me (but of course I didn't mean it) but my dad looking at my editing and telling me that I was good was payment enough for me.

Hehe, sometimes I'm such a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment