Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust

Yesterday I was seeking a place to just have some quiet time to myself.
I thought it must be a nice twist of fate that one of the moto-drivers I used to use (before I found Tom) asked if I'd been to this place near the Mekong Delta, where they have private huts for people to just chill out - unknown to all tourists and backpackers, loved by locals. Perfect, I thought to myself, except that he gets off his bike and comes to join me in my mini-retreat.

And then proceeds to tell me what big eyes, nice nose and good skin I have.

Ah. So much for some time alone.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha..omg that is too funny. I hope you eventually found the alone time you were seeking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girlie,you know how I always have ready cups of water for the strays that creep up on Mobz and Dodge.......

    ReplyDelete