Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I don't know what to do with myself

Back in Phnom Penh - the only place I've ever felt home besides home.

The boys (Mervyn and his friend Kurt) have headed out to the Killing Fields and I decided to stay behind as I've already been twice. It's great to have people from home here but they do talk about beer a bit too much than I care to hear, hehe. They're both beer bottle collectors with hundreds of bottles from all over the place.

Am thinking a lot about what I really want to do with my life. This trip was supposed to make that clear, but all it's done is shown me things I'd love to do but am not sure if I can.

I guess time will show, I just wish stupid things like money wasn't a factor.

Kurt's baguette, which came with cheese and a free stamp.



Our guest house in Siam Reap


Some English guys we met at Angkor What? bar, Colin and Mark. Were talking about music from Manchester (where they're from) and they cringed upon hearing I was 10 years younger than them, hehe.



Me and Olivia before she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment