Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Monday, August 10, 2009

All By Myselffff

So mum and dad have left.

Today we started off with a nice breakfast, headed to Mother Theresa's orphanage, and then to the cool hammock-ed local place for lunch.

Had a great time at school yesterday, was a little bummed that they didn't catch the kids shouting at me, HELLO TEACHER HOW ARE YOU TODAYYYYYYYY but it was good having them there. Dad took some nice shots of the class.

Will miss them lots; they've left, Toby's in Siam Reap, I'm back on the road by myself. Loving it and a little sad all at once.

But it won't be long before I'm outta here for a bit, don't know whether I'm looking forward to it or not.

On a brighter note, I recently applied for a job as an online freelance writer on an international writing database and today received my acceptance letter. So I can write on the road, or at home, and get paid for it. Wheee!


Mum, Dad and me at Lakeside:



Mum, Paul (tuk-tuk driver) and Me:



Naughty boys from my class (yes, they start riding really young):



Me giving Dictation:



Me teaching:

1 comment: