Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Internet, at last!

So we're connected!

Such a relief.

I've realised how lazy the internet has made me. When I didn't have it at my fingertips, if I wondered about something I'd have to think about it. Try and recall what I already knew about it and all that. But now that it's back, thinking has been eliminated from my daily life. Have a question? Google it, come on.

Well, thank god for ungoogleable things that keep the brain cells working. Like the wonders of literary works of art and questions that no one has yet been able to answer.

Currently reading 100 Years of Solitude and it's killing me, it really is.

As soon as they took the body out, Rebeca closed the doors of her house and buried herself alive, covered with a thick crust of disdain that no earthly temptation was ever able to break.

Seriously, how can you not just die at the awesomeness.

*dies*

1 comment:

  1. oh my god, how much do you just LOVE one hundred years of solitude?!?!!??! the satanic verses was my favourite book ever for years and years. then i read one hundred years of solitude and now they tie at first place. wait till you get to the end. i cried on an empty stationary train for almost half an hour when i finished it.

    ReplyDelete