Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This is IT

So today, although it's technically tomorrow, I leave for home.
My flight is at 2.45am. Awful, I know.

I am looking forward to going home (for the people and the vinyl goodness) but at the same time leaving isn't exactly on my most-wanted list either.

If only I could tear myself in two. And then get lots of money for performing this amazing feat and living through it.

Past few days have been spent going to flea markets, attending a gay rights parade, watching lots of Daria. Oh and we watched MJ's This is It as well. He's wonderful, he really is.

So. Home I must go - there are new records that need playing anyway.

If home is where the heart is,
are we ever really home?


Why not, indeed!



Random street game.



Gay Parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment