Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Moodless Mayhem

No mood to eat, to work, to get out of bed.
I tried listening to The Beatles instead of my stupid emo playlist - made a momentary difference.
Even my eyeliner-induced joy faded quite quickly.

And then everything's okay and the world is pretty again.
Until I stop and I turn and I go for a ride.
And then it isn't.


When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide,
Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride,
Until I get to the bottom and I see you again.
Do you, don't you want me to love you?
I'm coming down fast but I'm miles above you.

Tell me, tell me, tell me,
Come on, tell me the answer...
Well you may be a lover but you ain't no dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment