Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh you can all just kiss off into the air.

Remember when you were a kid and the grownups were having their grownup discussion, and you bugged them to bring you to the playground.
Yes, dear, in a minute. But they really just wanted you to stop bothering them so they could go back to their grownup issues.

On a separate note, intentionally brushing shoulders with someone before sauntering off is childish, in my less-educated-than-you opinion. At least it made me laugh. I don't know why I still bother being nice.

A group of kids just came and performed some Dikir Barat - I love watching this.
The leader, from Malaysia, gave an introduction to the group, in Malay.
He said in Malaysia, this is called Dikir Barat. He said the group was honoured to be here and they graciously thank us for watching and supporting them. He spoke about Thailand, and Malaysia, and then they applauded us to thank us.


I would've told you.
Your loss.

Oh you can all just kiss off into the air,
Behind my back I can see them stare.
They hurt me bad, but I won't mind.
They hurt me bad, they do it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment