Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

longest day yet

So my day began at about 5am, headed to the markets after 6, investigated Chinatown Market, then Wholesale shipping place and then Marine Terrace, where I was allegedly pushed around in a pram more than 20 years ago.

I like old people fussing over me telling me I'm pretty and I look 16.

Headed home, slept for a bit before getting down to work. Back to Starbucks, got hardly any work done due to heavy eyelids and lots of friends who had escaped from their jobs to interfere with mine (I jest; I love randomly meeting my friends there. Anywhere, really.), got annoyed with the same noisy boys that were there yesterday (they seem to be playing a game called Who can use the most swear words in a sentence) before heading home, more work, then to La Salle to catch Maira's exhibition, which I'm glad to have been a part of, both pre- and post-production. =)

And now, back to finishing the Wet Market article which is due tomorrow.

The longest day yet is not yet over!
I'm going on (a bit too much) espresso.

No comments:

Post a Comment