Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

And all our bad days will end

I've finally gotten paid. More than I expected!
More work than I can handle too. So I'm set for awhile.
I'm even finally going to cut my hair and buy some tickets.

I did have lots of lovely things to say about how everything is butterflies and roses and sunshine and ponies now.

Unfortunately, my mood has been killed by an article I wrote that was just torn apart. I'd much rather be unpublished than badly edited. I feel like dying knowing that there's a piece of my work published with my name on it, full of grammatical mistakes, factual errors and cliched lines.

I really do. And until tomorrow, there's not a damn thing I can do about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment