Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

heart heart heart

The 50s party was a resounding success. All the surprises were successful and a good time was had by all. I also made an awesome playlist that has been requested on cd several times. MY research into the 50s paid off well!

Last night was a good night, Josh and I went to Stereolounge where we are trying to make the most of free beer for July. The bartender was nice for once, I'm not sure if it's because I was with a white boy because when he was mean to me, I had been alone.

Much of the night was spent talking about important things. The effect of the internet on our/the new generation, the dangers of older men with computers to young girls with computers, the difference between accents and punctuation, books and eyebrows. A very good night indeed.

Since I'm happy because of this, and because I'm watching Inception with Noelle & Craig in a couple of hours, we get a nice heart today.

No comments:

Post a Comment