Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Monday, March 22, 2010

not all those who wander are lost

Am absolutely exhausted.
Didn't get much sleep last night after Noelle's 2nd party which was wonderful and the day's been nonstop since.

So, I have a new job and all. There's a magazine, originally in KL, called The Expat Guide which will be launched here in May. I'm now the Editorial Assistant and will write for them too. I've spent the past 2 days at Suntec Convention Centre meeting expats, colleagues and clients, introducing the magazine and securing people to feature/quote/extend database.

It's all still freelance so I just have to go in to the office now and then, which is perfect. I'm excited. I really am. (Although I'm not sure how I'm going to do restaurant reviews, being vegan and all.)

Today I bet money that I did not have on football, and fortunately I won. Man United 2, Liverpool 1, Rett 70. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment