Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

About Time

Finally got down to finding a mobile application to tweet for free with, since Singapore isn't on Twitter's list (and Indonesia is - the irony!). Found 2, one is taking a while to set up and authorise so I've found smsyo which works fine except that their website is advertised with every tweet. They've cleverly offered to remove the suffix from all tweets if I advertise for them on my blog, which I definately prefer. It's being sorted out now, I believe.

Only thing left is to figure out how to receive tweets from people I'm following without going online with my phone. Phase 2 of smsyo should provide although they mentioned a small fee.

This weekend's been the best and the worst all at once.
What do you do - what can you do?




I hope it gives you hell.

1 comment:

  1. If you're on Starhub they have Mobile Tweet, which is free for now (I think).

    See you later! xx

    ReplyDelete