Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Smile like you mean it.

I'm coming out of my cage
And I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all

It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this


It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss

(and I remember it like it was yesterday).

Now they're going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it's all in my head
AND IT'S ALL IN MY HEAD BUT...

But she's touching his chest now
He takes off her dress now
(she doesn't exist, it's all in my head now)


Let me go



'cause I just can't look, it's killing me
And taking control

taking control.
taking control.

And it's all in my head.
But it's killing me.
and taking control.

I never I never I never.
I'm Ms. Brightside.

Taking control.
Control is an awesome film by Anton Corbjin about Ian & Joy Division.
But you'll only really get it if you know Ian like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment