Writer. Fighter. Lover. Dreamer. The doctor's say she's generally functional.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Boy's Gone Back

So the boy left yesterday. We made the most of our time together and I'm glad for that - movies, the zoo, nights in and nights out.

All my friends like him, and my family too so that's great. I was bummed out at the airport as the stupid sign said Gate Closing 30 mins before it was supposed to open. 30 mins later, it was STILL Gate Closing. The plane took off (I was at the viewing gallery) and it was STILLLL Gate Closing. Which made me sad because we could have had a proper goodbye that was more than 5 seconds. But, perhaps it was better this way - quick and painful is better than long and torturous (Shila likened it to pulling off a band-aid).

So now I'm gonna do all I can to get more work, and money, and fill my days with family and friends and other wonderful things. Yay.

It's good to be home. =)

Close your eyes and I'll kiss you,
tomorrow I'll miss you,
Remember I'll always be true.
And while you're away,
I'll skype you every day,
and I'll send all my loving to you.


Wild animal at the zoo:


At Butter factory celebrating Shane's ORD and Sandee's last day of work. I'm loving the evil look.



Our first time on the flyer!





No comments:

Post a Comment